21.11.06



"B. Y. O. B. (BRING YOUR OWN BANJO TOUR)"
Coming Very Soon...

Esta es la letra de una de las nuevas canciones que estoy componiendo estos días (lo siento pero no me da tiempo a traducirla). The lyrics of one of the new songs I am writing these days:

You Are My Laurie Allen
I finally satisfy my vocabulary / Only got to get to the B / FAIRLY / with the A and the B I've got plenty / when you should get to he V to know Laurie / A and B are the initials of my Laurie Allen / My endless muse / My reading matter / I don't need japonese or russian vocabulary / with the A and the B of my Laurie Allen /
She will keep all my letters / my songs / my cuddles / I dream about HER / shelter / BREWS / sunlight / A and B are the initials of my Laurie Allen / I don't need japonese or russian vocabulary