29.11.07


sounds and silences: BILLY BRAGG & WILCO
I'm always daydreaming with new songs. Without music they look like mundane and cryptic poems. With music a little less.
I don’t ask who you are That is not What I want is to change tack Take the worst thing you can And imagine something a hundred times worse than that What I like is when you are looking and thinking and looking and thinking… and suddenly you wake up Fear is basically a sentiment, a crutch, an only wish, a melodramatic kind of life Too bad Look at me, all I do is lie in the sun Aren’t you hot? Not even a wee bit? Now you are wondering what I hide in my back

Siempre estoy fantaseando con nuevas canciones. Sin música parecen poemas prosaicos y crípticos. Con música un poco menos.
No pregunto quién eres Eso no es Lo que quiero es cambiar de táctica Piensa lo peor que se te ocurra E imagina algo cien veces peor que eso Lo que me gusta es cuando estás mirando y pensando y mirando y pensando… y de repente te levantas El miedo es básicamente un sentimiento, una muleta, un afán, un tipo de vida melodramática Demasiado malo Mírame a mí, todo lo que hago es tumbarme al sol ¿No tienes calor? ¿Un poco al menos? Ahora te preguntarás qué escondo en mi espalda