10.6.08

I have attended to my own crunch, to my kind of reinvention, with echo from the past but booms in a different abyss, result of the inspiration, of a chance meeting with my fairy godmother, of the ingestion of fermented yogurts, who knows. I have traveled all around most sides of the moon, but at the end of that trip my luggage was not exactly the same anymore, my footprints stopped somewhere I can’t figure out precisely, but I felt safe and sound. I remember the purple color, water splashing, the smell of helium, spicy food, memories blew everything away or nearly, it’ll never waver again? I saw myself as an impossible crooner, because I use to play dumb or I’m to clever by half. Or maybe that’s all about. If my heart is gummy who can I hug. He asistido a mi propio crujido, a mi cierta reinvención, con eco del pasado pero retumba en una sima diferente, fruto de la inspiración, de un encuentro fortuito con mi hada madrina, de la ingesta de yogures fermentados, quién sabe. He viajado por casi todos los lados de la luna, pero al final de ese viaje mi equipaje ya no fue el mismo nunca más, mis huellas pararon en algún sitio que no llego a recordar con seguridad, pero me sentía sano y salvo. Recuerdo el color púrpura, el agua chapoteando, el olor a helio, la comida picante, mi memoria alejando o acercando las cosas, ¿no volveré a flaquear? Me vi como un crooner imposible, porque siempre me he hecho un poco el tonto o me paso de listo. O a lo mejor de eso se trata. Si tengo el corazón pegajoso a quién voy a abrazar.