25.11.06


sounds and silences: TOM WAITS
he changed my life and he still changes it
"Orphans: Brawlers, Bawlers & Bastards"

personajes en v铆as de ficci贸n (5) La Capul Una sirena con el flequillo perfecto. Recu茅rdame que tengo que disfrazarme de alga marina. Pero ella se ha obsesionado con el significado de la vida. Tendr茅 que hacerle cosquillas en el coraz贸n.
characters on the way to fiction (5) The Finest Fringe A mermaid with the finest fringe. Remind me I got to dress up like seaweed. But she is got a life meaning bug. I'll try to tickle her heart.

personajes en v铆as de ficci贸n (6) Shirley MacLaine La noticia lleg贸 cuando menos se esperaba, y ahora me siento como Shirley MacLaine. Mi sonrisa parece triste, y cuando lloro parece que lloro de alegr铆a.
characters on the way to fiction (6) Shirley MacLaine The news came out of the blue, and now I feel like Shirley MacLaine. My smile looks gloomy, and when I cry it looks like I cry for joy.