6.12.06


sounds and silences: THE FIERY FURNACES
me gusta mucho la enloquecida banda sonora de canciones sin película de esta pareja de hermana y hermano I really like the mad score of songs without a film of this couple of sister and brother

an schizogram or a tall tale or a tall tale: nobody loves out of the goodness of his heart but me un esquizograma o un cuento increíble o un cuento chino: nadie quiere por amor al arte menos yo

Estoy tomándome el té negro esotérico que me ha ofrecido Laszlo Kovacs en una taza con la cara de Franz Kafka pintada (le estoy ayudando, me refiero a Laszlo, a encontrar nombres y profesiones de unos nuevos retratos increíbles que va a publicar en su web: ladrones de joyas, afeitadores de cabezas, teólogos, paisajistas, una bella bajista de una banda de rock hawaiano...).
I'm drinking the esoteric black tea that Laszlo Kovacs has given to me on a cup with the face of Frank Kafka painted on it (I'm helping him, I mean Laszlo, to find names and jobs for the new incredible portraits that he is going to release on his web: jewel thiefs, headshavers, theologians, landscape painters, a beautiful bassist of a hawaiian-rock band).