21.8.07


sounds and silences: GHOST WORLD
Lo he vuelto a leer, me ha vuelto a entusiasmar, y me he vuelto a sentir identificado.
I read it again, I loved it again, and identified with them again.

Estas son las respuestas que instintivamente me salen a estas preguntas, otra cosa es que siempre pueda actuar así, desgraciadamente no, vaya coñazo:
¿Vamos a la jaula de los mandriles a ver cómo se la menean?
- Yo espero aquí y te cronometro.
¿Tienes memorizado mi nuevo número de teléfono?
- No tengo ni el antiguo.
Él también toca la guitarra y hace canciones. A ti te va a caer genial.
- Ya.
These are the answers that I instinctively feel about these questions, I'm afraid it doesn´t mean that I can always act this way, fuck:
Why don’t we go to the baboons cage and watch how they jerk off?
- I wait here and time you.
Did you already memorize my new phone number?
- I didn't memorize even the old one.
He also plays guitar and write songs. You will like him very much.
- Yeah right.



sounds and silences II: ANGELS OF LIGHT
(Michael Gira + Akron Family)