4.6.08


sounds and silences: NICK LOWE
Llevo meses escuchando a Nick Lowe, East River Pipe, Tom Waits, Bill Callahan, Danny Cohen, De La Soul y Elvis Costello. Siempre los mismos discos: The Convincer & At My Age (NL), The Galosine Age & What Are You On? & Garbageheads On Endless Stun (ERP), Black Rider & Real Gone (TW), Woke On A Whaleheart (BC), We Are All Gunna Die & Dannyland (DC), Buhloone Mindstate (DLS) y Armed Forces & When I Was Cruel (EC). Y seguiré escuchándolos, alternando. Hoy Nick Lowe otra vez.
I have been listening for months to Nick Lowe, East River Pipe, Tom Waits, Bill Callahan, Danny Cohen, De La Soul and Elvis Costello. Always the same records: The Convincer & At My Age (NL), The Galosine Age & What Are You On? & Garbageheads On Endless Stun (ERP), Black Rider & Real Gone (TW), Woke On A Whaleheart (BC), We Are All Gunna Die & Dannyland (DC), Buhloone Mindstate (DLS) and Armed Forces & When I Was Cruel (EC). And I will keep listening to them, alternating. Today Nick Lowe again.