5.9.09


pic 1 © Koen Hauser / pic 2 © Marnix Goossens
puedo ver estas fotos desde mi sofá
I can see these pictures from my couch
The Cowlick
helmet on the heads
we turn against something
my hideout
your cowlick
and the red lamp
lights our den of thieves
is coming the whirlwind
and the lump in my stomach
the documentary on the TV
about life in captivity
and how in the middle of the night
when everyone's asleep
I will flee
our den of thieves
There are roasted beef noodles in the microwave
and lemon tea
I kept it for you
Don’ worry about me
chorus:
With the helmet on the head
Can’t see your cowlick
With the helmet on the head
Can’t see your cowlick

El remolino del pelo
el casco sobre nuestras cabezas
para oponernos a algo
mi guarida
el remolino de tu pelo
y la lámpara roja
ilumina nuestro nido de ladrones
llega el torbellino
y el nudo en mi estómago
el documental en la TV
sobre la vida en cautividad
y cómo en la mitad de la noche
cuando todo el mundo duerme
yo huiré
de nuestro nido de ladrones
hay fideos con carne asada en el microondas
y té con limón
lo guardé para ti
no te preocupes por mí
estribillo:
si llevas el casco puesto
no puedo ver el remolino de tu pelo
si llevas el casco puesto
no puedo ver el remolino de tu pelo